18 Mar Safety is our Top Priority: COVID-19 Update
As a precautionary measure amid the continuing concern of the spread COVID-19 which has spurred travel restrictions, quarantine measures and cancellations of major events, Mizner Country Club continues to implement aggressive safety precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our members, staff and all our partners. To that end, effective immediately, our facilities will be closed to outside guests and limited vendor access. We appreciate your consideration and understanding during this uncertain period. We are all in this together.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our members and team. On a daily basis, our team has heightened our standard cleaning schedules. Safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene, sanitizing stations, and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Mizner Country Club is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge:
- Prevention: All members and guests that have traveled in the past 2 weeks are asked to log their travels with our Membership department. We have asked all members and team to report any potential illness and avoid the Club facilities until they return with a doctor’s clearance.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our members.
- Real-Time Information: Mizner’s teams are on standby 24/7 to support the membership and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our club uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Public Spaces: Mizner has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter in The Market, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles and bathrooms.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and offices.
The wellbeing of our members and team is of paramount importance.