30 Apr Mizner Director of Golf Featured on “Adapting Golf Operations during Covid-19” Webinar
“Adapting golf operations for success during Covid-19 and beyond”
We are living in changing times. Every day proposed new challenges and new opportunities, so it’s important to stay ahead of the game and adapt in new and innovative ways.
Mizner’s Director of Golf, Dennis Rye was recently featured as a thought leader on this topic regarding golf operations.
This panel included expert guests: Matt Barksdale, PGA Head Professional at Pinehurst, Drew Dunn, Director of Golf at East Lake, and our very own Dennis Rye, Director of Golf at Mizner Country Club. The webinar was organized and moderated by Bodo Sieber, CEO of Tagmarshal the Golf Course Optimization system.
Points of discussion:
– When did the Coronavirus become a reality for you?
– What key steps did you take to manage the impact of Coronavirus at your course? Did any approach or idea, work particularly well for the business?
– To what extent would you agree that with golf being virtually the last to shut down, it will be the first to resume, due to the game’s natural ability to practice social distancing?
– Golf has shown to be remarkably resilient and responsive in recent weeks, how positive are you for the future of the game in what might be a new or different world, and why?
– What lessons learned will your course be taking into that ‘new’ future? How do you see the landscape over the coming months and where are gaps for opportunities and innovation?
Enjoy the webinar and we hope you gain knowledge and insights into the changing climate.
For more information on golf and membership at Mizner Country Club, please contact our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-288-3300.